A Study of Correlation among Teachers' Locus of Control, Social Support, Work Stress and Well-being at a Junior High School
本研究旨在了解新北市某國中教師其內外控信念、社會支持及工作壓力與幸福感之現況，並探討教師背景變項、內外控信念、社會支持及工作壓力與幸福感的相關情形，以及背景變項、內外控信念、社會支持及工作壓力對幸福感的預測力。本研究以新北市某國中教師為研究母群體，採橫斷式調查法，以問卷方式蒐集資料，共發出145份問卷，回收145份問卷，有效問卷136份，有效回收率為93.8%。以統計套裝軟體SPSS for Windows 19.0中文版來完成資料的統計分析。研究結果包括： 一、研究對象的信念傾向趨向內控；二、研究對象的社會支持屬於中高程度；三、研究對象的工作壓力接近中等程度；四、研究對象的幸福感屬於中高程度；五、背景變項中，休閒活動滿意度會影響幸福感；六、研究對象內外控信念與社會支持對工作壓力都是顯著負相關；七、研究對象內外控信念與社會支持對幸福感都是顯著正相關，工作壓力對幸福感是顯著負相關；八、複迴歸分析發現「背景變項」、「內外控信念」、「社會支持」及「工作壓力」等預測變項可以解釋「幸福感」總變異量的59.2%。根據上述所得之結果，提出建議以供教師、學校單位及未來研究之參考。
This study aims to realize the current situation of the teachers' locus of control, social support, work stress and well-being at a junior high school in New Taipei City, to explore the relationships among teachers' background variables, locus of control, social support and work stress on their well-being, and how much forecast power the teachers' background variables, locus of control, social support and work stress have on their well-being.
The target population were the teachers at a junior high school in New Taipei City. A cross-sectional survey was adopted. A total of 145 questionnaires were issued, and 136 valid questionnaires were returned. The data was calculated and analyzed by using SPSS for windows 19.0.
The results of this study are as follows:
1. The research subjects tend towards internal locus of control.
2. The research subjects get the middle-high degree of social support.
3. The research subjects are under the middle degree of work stress.
4. The research subjects get the middle-high degree of well-being.
5. Among background variables, The satisfaction degree for leisure ctivities will affect teachers' well-being.
6. Each of the research subjects' locus of control and social support has a significant and negative correlation on work stress.
7. Each of the research subjects' locus of control and social support has a significant and positive correlation on well-being. The research subjects' work stress has a significant and negative correlation on well-being.
8. Predictive variables, "background variables," "locus of control," "social support," "work stress," could explain 59.2% total variation of well-being.
Based on the above-mentioned results, the suggestions were offered to junior high school teachers, junior high schools, and future researchers.
|關鍵詞||工作壓力、內外控信念、幸福感、社會支持、國中教師、Work stress、Locus of control、Well-being、Social support、Junior high school teachers|